Qualifications for Enrollment
a. Adult Member:
- Meet the necessary moral and physical standards and qualifications for promoting those activities among the Joint Military Cadets of America.
- Agree to abide by ACAR 100-1 Bylaws, Rules, and Regulations that govern the Joint Military Cadets of America
- Pay all fees and dues as may be prescribed by the Joint Military Cadets of America Board of Directors and locally observed SOP’s.
- Agree to annual background checks and never have been convicted of a felony.
- Submit all documentation in accordance with MCA regulations.
- Complete the BSA Youth Protection Program.
b. Youth Member
- Be enrolled in school or an accredited equivalent and must be a student in good standing.
- Be in good physical condition and capable of participating in required physical fitness training and testing.
- Pass an annual medical examination and have no medical condition that would prevent participation in MCA training or activities.
- Must never have been in trouble with the school, or courts.
- Must be drug free and not affiliated with a gang
- Subscribe to the objectives and purposes of the Joint Military Cadets of America.
- Pay all fees and dues as may be prescribed by the Joint Military Cadets of America Board of Directors.
- Submit parental/guardian consent form(s) as required for all minors.